Canada is a one of the most diverse and welcoming countries of the world. If you are planning on immigrating to Canada, or would like to invite/sponsor a family member from your home country, we can help. Our lawyers have experience in various areas of immigration law and can provide you with sound legal advice as to the best and most efficient manner to apply to become a Permanent Resident in Canada. Also, if your permanent resident status has expired and are looking for assistance in renewing the status whether you have resided in Canada for the required amount of days or not, we can assist you in filing an application for renewal. Our firm offers the following services in the area of immigration:

  • Visitor Visa
  • Family Sponsorships including Spousal and Parents/Grandparents and Dependents, Citizenship Applications
  • Permanent Resident Renewal
  • Citizenship Applications
  • Permanent Residence Renewal and Appeals
  • Federal Skilled Worker Applications
  • Live-in Caregiver Applications